The power steering system operates as the control area for your wheels. It relies on power from the vehicle and the power steering fluid used to keep the system free of contamination and debris as well as lubricated.
When the additives wear down in your power steering fluid, the system does not continue to operate as designed. Flushing power steering fluid refers to the process of circulating the fluid in an automobile’s steering system in order to assure accurate operation.
Our power steering flush cleans the power steering system, removing sludge, contaminates and build ups and ensures the system is functioning properly. The power steering flush is considered a preventative maintenance service so be sure to check your owner’s manual to see when you’re vehicle is due for one.
Symptoms your car may need service:
- Whining or moaning noise as your turn the steering wheel
- Increased efforts to turn the steering wheel
- Notice a leak of any kind
Benefits of a Power Steering Fluid Flush
- Less noise and decreased steering efforts
- Prevents future expensive repairs of power steering components
- Increases steering effectiveness
- Prevents premature wear on vital parts
For more information regarding our power steering services, contact us today or give one of our convenient locations a call!